- Paper Submission: February 15th, 2016
- Acceptance Notification: March 4th, 2016
- Camera-Ready: March 18th, 2016
- Workshop: May 30th - June 1st, 2016
Submission Guidelines (from the CrownCom conference)
Accepted papers will be published in the CrownCom Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). Papers should be submitted through EAI 'Confy' system at Confy, and have to comply with the SPRINGER format (see Author's kit section).
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences (IMPORTANT: make sure you click on "Go to all upcoming conferences", otherwise the CrownCom conference will not appear)
- Select CROWNCOM 2016
- Click the 'Submit papers now' button
- IMPORTANT: Select "Workshop papers" from the "Workshops & papers" list
- Click the "Submit paper" link and follow the instructions
- IMPORTANT: The papers shall include explicitly the title of the workshop (CLEEN 2016) as a subtitle of the paper.
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 12 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines (see Author's kit section).
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author's Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice statement
EAI conferences are committed to upholding the highest standards of publication ethic and publication malpractices. All this Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement is based, in large part, on the COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics). Read more...